Agents and Consultants
BSI Working with Agents and Consultants
At BSI, we value our business relationships with agents and consultants from around the world. BSI have a developed a program, dedicated to strengthening communication between schools and the agent/consultant community.
Here are the ways that BSI can help agents:
- Email us with a specific inquiry. We will help you find the right school(s)for your clients.
- Let us introduce you. If you are looking to expand your profile in the Irish market, let us know how we can help you. BSI often introduces agents in priority markets to Admission Directors from across Ireland.
- Use our website as a resource with clients. provides full school profiles for all of our schools including pictures, fees, programs and essential information for your clients. Use this website to help connect your clients with the right school for their student.
- Sign up for our BSI Agent List. BSI sends regular email updates profiling our boarding schools, sharing news, and profiling our upcoming events. Email Sarah Bill (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to the list.
- Guardians - All Boarding Schools require a Irish based Guardian for international students. We can help find Guardians for your students.
Boarding Schools Quick Facts
Boarding Schools meet or exceed internationally recognised accreditation standards. Your clients can be assured of the quality of a Boarding School in Ireland due to the rigorous accreditation standards each school must meet. This school improvement process provides peace of mind to parents and agents.
- Some Boarding Schools pay commissions. Every school negotiates their own business relationships with agents. BSI does not play a role in facilitating commissions.