Ski Trip 2024
30th March - 6th April 2024 for students aged 11-18
Axamer Lizum is a ski resort located in the Tyrol region of Austria. It is situated in the Ötztal Alps, near the village of Axams, about 15 km from Innsbruck. The resort is known for its wide variety of ski runs, ranging from easy beginner slopes to challenging black runs for experienced skiers. The area also has a number of ski huts and restaurants, making it a great destination for a ski holiday. The resort is also home to the Olympic ski jump, which was used in the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympics.
The trip takes place during the Easter Holiday 30th March - 6th April 2024
The resort Axamer Lizum has a variety of slopes to suit all levels of skiers and snowboarders. Beginner slopes are mostly located on the lower parts of the mountain, while intermediate and advanced slopes are located on the upper parts of the mountain. The resort also has a large snow park with a variety of features for freestyle skiers and snowboarders.
For more information on the ski resort click here (external link).
The students are split into groups of 10-12 and are given professional tuition from ski instructors employed by the ski school. BSI staff also accompany the groups.
There are many reasons, but the trip gives students the opportunity to experience a different country and a sport that can only be truly appreciated in the majestic European Alps. Many students enjoy the challenge of skiing and the conquering of the resort summit is the aim for all of our students!
The total price for the trip will be €1,695 per person, and the price will include the following:
● Return flights from and back to Dublin / Return transfers to and from the airport to the hotel ● 7 nights half-board accommodation in 3*Hotel Olympia ● 6-day lift pass ● 6-day x 4 hours compulsory ski lessons ● 6-day ski & boot hire ● 6-day helmet hire ● A variety of evening activities ● All Irish & airport taxes ● Comprehensive ski travel insurance ● Bag carriage ● Airport & resort representation ● Snowboarding is only an additional option if a minimum of 10 want to snowboard. There is a €40pp supplement to do it.
There are a number of other costs to be aware of: • Ski clothing i.e. salopettes/ski trousers, jacket, goggles, socks, gloves and under layers • Drinks and meals on the journey and lunches every day
THE DETAILS ON THIS FORM MUST BE FILLED IN
FINANCIAL DETAILS: to express your interest in the trip and secure your place, please send the initial deposit of €500 & above form
- €500 On registering with Us
- €300 Paid Once forms completed on the Topflight system (the tour company system)
- €795 Due 10 Weeks before departure - 8th Jan 2024
- €100 Due 3 weeks before departure for local expenses while in resort, resort tax, evening activites etc